The Bridgewater Group can help your business discover maximum value (highest and best use) of its assets. Our team is experienced in overseeing all functions related to the management, leasing, redevelopment, repositioning and disposition of our clients’ assets in order to find the maximum value.
Our gold standard includes providing hands-on oversight of real estate investments for clients, as we proactively monitor collateral assets to secure a variety of investment positions including first mortgage debt, mezzanine debt, equities, joint ventures, construction and redevelopment. The Bridgewater Group will oversee operational activities, including the coordination of third-party investors and lenders, in our pursuit of value optimization.
Our asset management includes:
- Establishing/monitoring adherence to a business plan as approved by clients
- Proactively identifying risk and proposing appropriate action plans
- Ensuring compliance with investment and loan documents
- Evaluating market impacts and changes related to an asset
- Reviewing analyzing and approving leases and annual operating/capital budgets
- Providing real estate valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Reviewing operating statements for comparison with approved budgets and underwriting
- Reviewing and approving construction-related draw requests
- Evaluating, coordinating and montioring the distribution of cash generated from asset operations